Digital Cinematography & Directing
Un libro in lingua di Dan Ablan edito da Pearson P T R, 2003
- € 38,40
- Il prezzo è variabile in funzione del cambio della valuta d’origine
digital Cinematography and Directing is unlike any other cinematography or directing book you've seen. This book was written entirely for 3D animators. Based on real-world photographic and cinematic principles, it teaches you essential skills and concepts that you can apply to any industry 3D application, such as LightWave 3D, Softimage XSI, 3ds max, CINEMA 4D, Maya, and other leading programs. This book does not focus on using software but rather teaches you how to understand and use the camera within your 3D application.
- Master focal lengths, f-stops, and apertures within your 3D aplication.
- Learn how pre-production planning can guide and enhance your project by applying essential storyboarding techniques.
- Use light as not only an illumination source, but as a tool for cinematic storytelling. Learn how to direct your digital cast with proper staging techniques "Dan Ablan's years of innovating digital production techniques and his undeniable expertise at teaching CGI, FX, and Film, makes digitalCinematography and Directing a must-have!" -Dave Adams, Dreamworks.
- Titolo del Libro in lingua: Digital Cinematography & Directing
- Lingua: English
- Autore : Dan Ablan
- Editore: Pearson P T R
- Collana: Pearson P T R (Paperback)
- Data di Pubblicazione: 01 Gennaio '03
- Genere: Performing arts Film and video General
- Argomento : Digital cinematography
- Pagine: 350
- Peso gr: 588
- Dimensioni mm: 247 x 196 x 12
- ISBN-10: 0735712581
- ISBN-13: 9780735712584