Geophysics for Petroleum Engineers
Un libro in lingua di Rector James W. Fred Aminzadeh Dasgupta Shivaji N. edito da Elsevier Science Ltd, 2013
- € 136,50
- Il prezzo è variabile in funzione del cambio della valuta d’origine
- Titolo del Libro in lingua: Geophysics for Petroleum Engineers
- Lingua: English
- Autori : Rector James W. Fred Aminzadeh Dasgupta Shivaji N.
- Editore: Elsevier Science Ltd
- Collana: Elsevier Science Ltd (Hardcover)
- Data di Pubblicazione: 10 Dicembre '13
- Genere: Technology and engineering Petroleum
- Pagine: 300
- ISBN-10: 0444506624
- ISBN-13: 9780444506627
This book focuses on the applicaitons of geophysics in addressing petroleum engineering problems. It explores the complementary features of geophysical techniques in better understanding, characterizing, producing and monitoring of the reservoirs. The objective of this book is to introduce the engineers to geophysical methods so that they can communicate their needs to, and appreciate the full benefits of the results they receive from, the geophysicists with whom they work. Fundamentals of geophysical techniques, their physical basis, their applications and limitations as well as possible pitfalls in their mis-use are described. Case study examples are presented to illustrate the integration of geophysical data and various other data types for predicting and describing reservoir rocks and fluid properties. The examples are from different parts of the world, with a larger number of case histories from the fields in the Middle East.