Statistical and Managerial Techniques for Six Sigma Methodology
Un libro in lingua di Stefano Barone Franco Eva Lo edito da John Wiley & Sons Inc, 2012
- € 99,10
- Il prezzo è variabile in funzione del cambio della valuta d’origine
Statistical and Managerial Techniques for Six Sigma Methodology examines the methodology through illustrating the most widespread tool and techniques involved in Six Sigma application. Both managerial and statistical aspects of Six Sigma will be analyzed, allowing the reader to apply these tools in the field. This book offers an insight on variation and risk management, and focuses on the structure and organizational aspects of the Six Sigma projects. It covers six sigma methodology, basic managerial techniques, basic statistical techniques, methods for variation and risk management and advanced statistical techniques. Clear and practical examples and demonstrations are included throughout the book.
- Packed with clear examples and case studies to illustrate the concepts and methodologies used in Six Sigma.
- Looks at both managerial and statistical aspects of Six Sigma, covering both basic and more advanced statistical techniques.
- Provides a chapter featuring case studies, equipping readers with the tools and techniques to apply methodology to real situations.
- Suitable for adoption in all courses for Six Sigma Green Belt and Black Belt
- Features a supporting website containing datasets
Well suited for Master level students in engineering and quality management, as well as MBA. Quality Managers, Consultants, and public and private companies implementing Six Sigma will also benefit greatly from the book.
- Titolo del Libro in lingua: Statistical and Managerial Techniques for Six Sigma Methodology
- Sottotitolo: Theory and Application
- Lingua: English
- Autori : Stefano Barone Franco Eva Lo
- Editore: John Wiley & Sons Inc
- Collana: John Wiley & Sons Inc (Hardcover)
- Data di Pubblicazione: 20 Marzo '12
- Genere: Mathematics Probability and statistics General
- Argomenti : Total quality management Quality control Management Six sigma (Quality control standard
- Pagine: 382
- Dimensioni mm: 229 x 151 x 0
- ISBN-10: 0470711833
- ISBN-13: 9780470711835