Penetration Tester's Open Source Toolkit
Un libro in lingua di Bayles Aaron W. (EDT) Keith Butler Collins Adair John Eoin Miller Phillips Gareth Murray Jeremy Faircloth edito da Elsevier Science Ltd, 2007
- € 45,80
- Il prezzo è variabile in funzione del cambio della valuta d’origine
Penetration testing a network requires a delicate balance of art and science. A penetration tester must be creative enough to think outside of the box to determine the best attack vector into his own network, and also be expert in using the literally hundreds of tools required to execute the plan. This second volume adds over 300 new pentesting applications included with BackTrack 2 to the pen tester's toolkit. It includes the latest information on Snort, Nessus, Wireshark, Metasploit, Kismet and all of the other major Open Source platforms.
• Perform Network Reconnaissance
Master the objectives, methodology, and tools of the least understood aspect of a penetration test.
• Demystify Enumeration and Scanning
Identify the purpose and type of the target systems, obtain specific information about the versions of the services that are running on the systems, and list the targets and services.
• Hack Database Services
Understand and identify common database service vulnerabilities, discover database services, attack database authentication mechanisms, analyze the contents of the database, and use the database to obtain access to the host operating system.
• Test Web Servers and Applications
Compromise the Web server due to vulnerabilities on the server daemon itself, its unhardened state, or vulnerabilities within the Web applications.
• Test Wireless Networks and Devices
Understand WLAN vulnerabilities, attack WLAN encryption, master information gathering tools, and deploy exploitation tools.
• Examine Vulnerabilities on Network Routers and Switches
Use Traceroute, Nmap, ike-scan, Cisco Torch, Finger, Nessus, onesixtyone, Hydra, Ettercap, and more to attack your network devices.
• Customize BackTrack 2
Torque BackTrack 2 for your specialized needs through module management, unique hard drive installations, and USB installations.
• Perform Forensic Discovery and Analysis with BackTrack 2
Use BackTrack in the field for forensic analysis, image acquisition, and file carving.
• Build Your Own PenTesting Lab
Everything you need to build your own fully functional attack lab.
- Titolo del Libro in lingua: Penetration Tester's Open Source Toolkit
- Autori : Bayles Aaron W. (EDT) Keith Butler Collins Adair John Eoin Miller Phillips Gareth Murray Jeremy Faircloth
- Editore: Elsevier Science Ltd
- Data di Pubblicazione: 16 Novembre '07
- Genere: Computers Security General
- ISBN-10: 1597492132
- ISBN-13: 9781597492133