Un libro in lingua di Bond Larry (EDT) edito da St Martins Pr, 2010
- € 21,80
- Il prezzo è variabile in funzione del cambio della valuta d’origine
They are the ultimate unseen deterrent in modern warfare. Thousands of tons of steel, missiles, torpedoes, and men, lurking silently hundreds of feet underwater, able to lie off any coastline and unleash a devastating hail of destruction with pinpoint accuracy. They are the true masters of the oceans, bringing hostile military sea traffic to a standstill, striking swift and unseen, and slipping away in an instant, ready to do it all over again at a moment’s notice.
Edited by best-selling author Larry Bond, Crash Dive collects the best non-fiction excerpts about the mighty submarines and the crews that man them. From the tough Gato-class boats that harassed the Japanese Navy during World War II to the cat-and-mouse games played by U.S. and Soviet submarines during the Cold War, Crash Dive will take you inside the silent but deadly world of the military submarine.
- Titolo del Libro in lingua: Crash Dive
- Sottotitolo: True Stories of Submarine Combat
- Lingua: English
- Autore : Bond Larry (EDT)
- Editore: St Martins Pr
- Collana: St Martins Pr (Hardcover)
- Data di Pubblicazione: 13 Aprile '10
- Genere: History Military Naval
- Pagine: 379
- ISBN-10: 0765303132
- ISBN-13: 9780765303134