Un libro in lingua di Julie Bourbeau Beene Jason (ILT) edito da Alfred a Knopf Inc, 2012
- € 17,20
- Il prezzo è variabile in funzione del cambio della valuta d’origine
Max's village is absolutely normal in every single way and on every single day—except Wednesday.
Most of the townsfolk shutter their windows and lock their doors to hide away from the many peculiar things that happen—things like cats getting stuck in the vacuum cleaner and birthday cakes meeting fiery and horrific ends. But Max is too curious for that, and so, breaking every rule in the village, he searches out the cause of all the Wednesday weirdness.
What he uncovers is a secret so devious—so dastardly and mischievous—that life as he knows it will never be the same. Max himself is not the same. Suddenly the mysterious little accidents so common on Wednesdays are happening to him on Thursdays, Fridays—even Saturdays!
What's come over Max? And more importantly, is there any cure for a case of the Wednesdays?
Mystery, magic, mischief and monsters abound in this slightly fantastical story of a human kid who wants to stay that way.
- Titolo del Libro in lingua: The Wednesdays
- Lingua: English
- Autori : Julie Bourbeau Beene Jason (ILT)
- Editore: Alfred a Knopf Inc
- Collana: Alfred a Knopf Inc (Hardcover)
- Data di Pubblicazione: 14 Agosto '12
- Genere: Juvenile fiction Fantasy and magic
- Argomenti : Supernatural Fiction Villages Fiction
- Pagine: 249
- ISBN-10: 0375868909
- ISBN-13: 9780375868900