Love and Other Perishable Items
Un libro in lingua di Laura Buzo edito da Random House Childrens Books, 2012
- € 15,80
- Il prezzo è variabile in funzione del cambio della valuta d’origine
Love is awkward, Amelia should know.
From the moment she sets eyes on Chris, she is a goner. Lost. Sunk. Head over heels infatuated with him. It's problematic, since Chris, 21, is a sophisticated university student, while Amelia, 15, is 15.
Amelia isn't stupid. She knows it's not gonna happen. So she plays it cool around Chris—at least, as cool as she can. Working checkout together at the local supermarket, they strike up a friendship: swapping life stories, bantering about everything from classic books to B movies, and cataloging the many injustices of growing up. As time goes on, Amelia's crush doesn't seem so one-sided anymore. But if Chris likes her back, what then? Can two people in such different places in life really be together?
Through a year of befuddling firsts—first love, first job, first party, and first hangover—debut author Laura Buzo shows how the things that break your heart can still crack you up.
- Titolo del Libro in lingua: Love and Other Perishable Items
- Lingua: English
- Autore : Laura Buzo
- Editore: Random House Childrens Books
- Collana: Random House Childrens Books (Hardcover)
- Data di Pubblicazione: 11 Dicembre '12
- Genere: Young adult fiction Romance General
- Argomenti : Love Fiction Friendship Fiction Maturation (Psychology) Fiction
- ISBN-13: 9780375870002