Success in Medical School
Un libro in lingua di Desai Samir P. M.D. Katta Rajani M.D. edito da Md2B, 2012
- € 29,40
- Il prezzo è variabile in funzione del cambio della valuta d’origine
Medical school is intense, demanding, and stressful. How can you overcome the challenges to excel? A strong work ethic is important but nowhere near enough. As faculty advisors, we've found that misperceptions about the factors leading to success as a student and in the residency match are shockingly common. Our detailed advice, based on evidence from research in the field and experiences with high-performing students, will provide you a strategy for success. How can you identify if you're at risk for a low USMLE score? How can you boost your performance? What study skills separate the top from the average students? How can you choose a research project and advisor that leads to publication? How can you participate in community service and make meaningful contributions? Why is leadership in medical school important? Utilizing a strong combination of evidence-based advice and insider knowledge, this book will provide you the knowledge and guidance you need to achieve success in medical school.
- Titolo del Libro in lingua: Success in Medical School
- Sottotitolo: Insider Advice for the Preclinical Years
- Lingua: English
- Autori : Desai Samir P. M.D. Katta Rajani M.D.
- Editore: Md2B
- Collana: Md2B (Paperback)
- Data di Pubblicazione: 30 Maggio '12
- Genere: Medical Education and training
- Pagine: 349
- ISBN-10: 1937978001
- ISBN-13: 9781937978006