Robin Hopper Ceramics
Un libro in lingua di Dyelle Judi (PHT) edito da F & W Pubns Inc, 2007
- € 35,40
- Il prezzo è variabile in funzione del cambio della valuta d’origine
Learn the art of ceramics with a master!
Step into the studio with master artist Robin Hopper as he opens the door to his more than 50-year exploration of ceramics in Robin Hopper Ceramics.
Discover the "hows" and "whys" behind Robin's artistry while he shares his innovative insight, personal reflection and life's work. Robin Hopper Ceramics paints an intriguing self-portrait of the man within the legendary artist, teacher and arts activist as it urges artists to push themselves further in their work.
More than 400 photos and illustrations showcase finished pieces, ideas and instructions ceramists can easily apply to their own work.
Join Robin as he inspires and instructs artists on topics including form, surface, function, design, development and themes. This is the one autobiography that all ceramic artists should have in their studios to exhilarate, educate and encourage them to explore!
- Titolo del Libro in lingua: Robin Hopper Ceramics
- Sottotitolo: A Lifetime of Works, Ideas and Techniques
- Lingua: English
- Autore : Dyelle Judi (PHT)
- Editore: F & W Pubns Inc
- Collana: F & W Pubns Inc (Paperback)
- Data di Pubblicazione: 04 Gennaio '07
- Genere: Crafts and hobbies Pottery and ceramics
- Argomenti : Potters Canada Biography Pottery, Canadian 20th century
- Pagine: 255
- Peso gr: 883
- Dimensioni mm: 273 x 215 x 19
- ISBN-10: 0873499964
- ISBN-13: 9780873499965