Introduction to Microfabrication
Un libro in lingua di Sami Franssila edito da John Wiley & Sons Inc, 2010
- € 92,10
- Il prezzo è variabile in funzione del cambio della valuta d’origine
This accessible text is now fully revised and updated, providing an overview of fabrication technologies and materials needed to realize modern microdevices. It demonstrates how common microfabrication principles can be applied in different applications, to create devices ranging from nanometer probe tips to meter scale solar cells, and a host of microelectronic, mechanical, optical and fluidic devices in between. Latest developments in wafer engineering, patterning, thin films, surface preparation and bonding are covered.
This second edition includes:
- expanded sections on MEMS and microfluidics related fabrication issues
- new chapters on polymer and glass microprocessing, as well as serial processing techniques
- 200 completely new and 200 modified figures
- more coverage of imprinting techniques, process integration and economics of microfabrication
- 300 homework exercises including conceptual thinking assignments, order of magnitude estimates, standard calculations, and device design and process analysis problems
- solutions to homework problems on the complementary website, as well as PDF slides of the figures and tables within the book
With clear sections separating basic principles from more advanced material, this is a valuable textbook for senior undergraduate and beginning graduate students wanting to understand the fundamentals of microfabrication. The book also serves as a handy desk reference for practicing electrical engineers, materials scientists, chemists and physicists alike.