Doing Physics With Scientific Notebook
Un libro in lingua di Joseph Gallant edito da John Wiley & Sons Inc, 2012
- € 158,70
- Il prezzo è variabile in funzione del cambio della valuta d’origine
The goal of this book is to teach undergraduate students how to use Scientific Notebook (SNB) to solve physics problems. SNB software combines word processing and mathematics in standard notation with the power of symbolic computation. As its name implies, SNB can be used as a notebook in which students set up a math or science problem, write and solve equations, and analyze and discuss their results.
Written by a physics teacher with over 20 years experience, this text includes topics that have educational value, fit within the typical physics curriculum, and show the benefits of using SNB.
This easy-to-read text:
- Provides step-by-step instructions for using Scientific Notebook (SNB) to solve physics problems
- Features examples in almost every section to enhance the reader's understanding of the relevant physics and to provide detailed instructions on using SNB
- Follows the traditional physics curriculum, so it can be used to supplement teaching at all levels of undergraduate physics
- Includes many problems taken from the author's class notes and research
Aimed at undergraduate physics and engineering students, this text teaches readers how to use SNB to solve some everyday physics problems.
- Titolo del Libro in lingua: Doing Physics With Scientific Notebook
- Sottotitolo: A Problem-Solving Approach
- Lingua: English
- Autore : Joseph Gallant
- Editore: John Wiley & Sons Inc
- Collana: John Wiley & Sons Inc (Hardcover)
- Data di Pubblicazione: 15 Maggio '12
- Genere: Science Physics Mathematical and computational
- Argomenti : Physics Data processing Mathematical physics Data processing Problem solving Programmed instruction
- Pagine: 505
- ISBN-10: 0470665971
- ISBN-13: 9780470665978