Photography and Play
Un libro in lingua di Garcia Erin C. edito da J Paul Getty Museum Pubns, 2012
- € 21,00
- Il prezzo è variabile in funzione del cambio della valuta d’origine
Photography and leisure go hand in hand. Cameras are part of our everyday lives, but we are never more likely to take a picture or to be photographed than when we are at play. As recreation and entertainment flourished in the nineteenth century, so too did the new medium of photography. Cameras became increasingly accessible to amateurs and were quickly deemed an indispensible part of what it meant to have fun. Acting as social commentators, many artists also turned their attention to the subject of pleasure and entertainment, often observing how photography itself has changed the way we spend our free time.
- Titolo del Libro in lingua: Photography and Play
- Lingua: English
- Autore : Garcia Erin C.
- Editore: J Paul Getty Museum Pubns
- Collana: J Paul Getty Museum Pubns (Hardcover)
- Data di Pubblicazione: 05 Giugno '12
- Genere: Photography Criticism
- Argomenti : Photography, Artistic Play Pictorial works Recreation Pictorial works
- Pagine: 111
- ISBN-10: 1606061070
- ISBN-13: 9781606061077