The Washington Manual Surgery Survival Guide
Un libro in lingua di Goodman Jeremy (EDT) Veeramachaneni Nirmal M.D. Winslow Emily M.D. edito da Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 2003
- € 36,30
- Il prezzo è variabile in funzione del cambio della valuta d’origine
Prepared by residents and fellows at Washington University School of Medicine, this pocket-sized survival guide provides all the essential information that every surgery intern needs from Day 1 on the wards—including daily routine, rounds, chart reviews, preoperative and postoperative care, operating room conduct, radiology, critical care, and interaction with families, colleagues, and allied health professionals. Content includes algorithms, useful formulas, patient notes, and common calls and complaints. Comprehensive sections on common problems in general surgery, neurosurgery, orthopaedic surgery, urology, and plastic surgery present evaluation, diagnostic testing, and treatment in an easy-to-follow format. Other chapters cover crashing patients, tubes and drains, bleeding, codes, and nutrition.
The Washington Manual® Surgery Survival Guide is also available electronically for handheld computers. See PDA listing for details.
The Washington Manual® is a registered mark belonging to Washington University in St. Louis to which international legal protection applies. The mark is used in this publication by LWW under license from Washington University.
- Titolo del Libro in lingua: The Washington Manual Surgery Survival Guide
- Lingua: English
- Autori : Goodman Jeremy (EDT) Veeramachaneni Nirmal M.D. Winslow Emily M.D.
- Editore: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
- Collana: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (Paperback)
- Data di Pubblicazione: 01 Gennaio '03
- Genere: Medical Internal medicine
- Argomenti : Surgery Handbooks, manuals, etc Surgery Study and teaching (Residency) Handbooks, manuals, etc Surgical Procedures, Minor methods Handbooks
- Pagine: 157
- Peso gr: 298
- Dimensioni mm: 203 x 114 x 19
- ISBN-10: 0781743680
- ISBN-13: 9780781743686