Un libro in lingua di Hiltunen Sirkku M. Sky Ph.d. edito da Itasca Books, 2012
- € 12,90
- Il prezzo è variabile in funzione del cambio della valuta d’origine
SohKiDo® is a Japanese hybrid word created by Dr. Sky that essentially means “The way of transpersonal creativity.” There are seven pathways of SohKiDo and, for the purposes of this five-book series, Dr. Sky conceptually focuses on SohKiDo as it applies to the world of the arts. This, the first of the SohKiDo books, is a comprehensive journey; it is specifically about creative writing as it projects one's life.In addition to a personal account of her spiritual journey particularly inspired by Individuals with Differing Abilities and her discovery of the essence of transpersonal creativity, Dr. Sky discusses writing as therapy, chapters thus filled with numerous examples of her own writing. She delves deeply into haiku created for Haiku Meditation Therapy, haibun (travel diary), autobiographical and sacred poetry, stories and plays, and descriptions of the transpersonal processes involved in their writing. The five-book series will consist of: Creative writing, the visual arts, masks and rituals, dance and chanting, and Therapeutic Noh Theater®.
- Titolo del Libro in lingua: Sohkido
- Sottotitolo: Seven Pathways of Transpersonal Creativity Pathway I: Writing Your Life
- Lingua: English
- Autore : Hiltunen Sirkku M. Sky Ph.d.
- Editore: Itasca Books
- Collana: Itasca Books (Paperback)
- Data di Pubblicazione: 27 Marzo '12
- Pagine: 156
- Peso gr: 249
- Dimensioni mm: 215 x 139 x 19
- ISBN-10: 1937928128
- ISBN-13: 9781937928124