You're Old, I'm Old . . . Get Used to It!
Un libro in lingua di Virginia Ironside edito da Center Point Pub, 2010
- € 30,10
- Il prezzo è variabile in funzione del cambio della valuta d’origine
- Titolo del Libro in lingua: You're Old, I'm Old . . . Get Used to It!
- Lingua: English
- Autore : Virginia Ironside
- Editore: Center Point Pub
- Collana: Center Point Pub (Library)
- Data di Pubblicazione: 01 Novembre '10
- Genere: Humor General
- Argomenti : Older people Humor Old age Humor Aging Humor
- ISBN-10: 1602859140
- ISBN-13: 9781602859142
No matter what they say, sixty will never be the new forty. But sixty-five-year-old author Virginia Ironside is determined to convince people that getting old is really not so bad -- even for a Baby Boomer who interviewed the Rolling Stones and Jimi Hendrix early in her career.
Here, Virginia Ironside explores the many unsung benefits of aging. There are ailments, but there are also fabulous meds. There are grandchildren -- your reward for not killing your own children. And then there's "wisdom," that random accumulated knowledge you can label as such just because you're old. You're Old, I'm Old . . . Get Used to It! celebrates scattered memory, frequent naps, and mercifully lowered expectations.