Psychodynamic Counselling in Action
Un libro in lingua di Michael Jacobs edito da Sage Pubns, 2010
- € 89,10
- Il prezzo è variabile in funzione del cambio della valuta d’origine
Psychodynamic Counselling in Action is widely regarded as the most accessible introduction to the psychodynamic approach, making it ideal for readers who are new to the subject.
In this fourth edition of his bestselling book, Michael Jacobs describes the psychodynamic counselling process from initial meeting right through to the end of the relationship. He sets out the main theory and principles involved in psychodynamic work and - through two case studies - a man and a woman - shows how these can be applied creatively and effectively within the process.
In this new, updated edition, each chapter of the book now includes a set of thought-provoking training exercises, designed by Michael to help readers develop their psychodynamic counselling skills, to promote discussion of each stage of the counselling process, and to translate psychodynamic theory into practice.
Psychodynamic Counselling in Action has been instrumental in training many thousands of counsellors and continues to be the essential text for a wide range of courses.
- Titolo del Libro in lingua: Psychodynamic Counselling in Action
- Lingua: English
- Autore : Michael Jacobs
- Editore: Sage Pubns
- Collana: Sage Pubns (Hardcover)
- Data di Pubblicazione: 08 Ottobre '10
- Genere: Social science Social work
- Argomenti : Counseling methods Psychoanalytic Therapy methods Psychodynamic psychotherapy
- Pagine: 201
- ISBN-10: 1849208026
- ISBN-13: 9781849208024