Lunch Boxes and Snacks
Un libro in lingua di Annabel Karmel edito da Pocket Books, 2007
- € 12,40
- Il prezzo è variabile in funzione del cambio della valuta d’origine
- Titolo del Libro in lingua: Lunch Boxes and Snacks
- Sottotitolo: Over 120 Recipes from Delicious Sandwiches and Salads to Hot Soups and Sweet Treats
- Lingua: English
- Autore : Annabel Karmel
- Editore: Pocket Books
- Collana: Pocket Books (Hardcover)
- Data di Pubblicazione: 26 Dicembre '07
- Genere: Cooking Courses and dishes Soups and stews
- Argomenti : Lunchbox cooking Cooking (Natural foods
- Pagine: 128
- Peso gr: 407
- Dimensioni mm: 203 x 196 x 19
- ISBN-10: 1416548920
- ISBN-13: 9781416548928
Packing your child's lunch box doesn't have to mean another peanut butter and jelly sandwich and a bag of chips. Renowned children's cooking and nutrition expert Annabel Karmel shares more than 120 healthy, creative recipe ideas as well as time-saving hints and tips that will help you make a complete and nutritious lunch without increasing the chaos of your morning routine.
Lunch Boxes and Snacks is packed with mouthwatering recipes that can boost your child's brainpower, increase energy, and strengthen the immune system. You'll find a wide range of delicious and easy lunch ideas, from Oriental Turkey Wraps, Individual Focaccia Pizzas, and Chicken Superfood Salad to Trail Mix Bars and Fruit on a Stick, that guarantee that your child will be the envy of the cafeteria.
In Lunch Boxes and Snacks you will find:
With Annabel's help, even the busiest parents can easily pack a healthy and tasty lunch that their child will look forward to eating.