The Third Reich
Un libro in lingua di Martin Kitchen edito da Prentice Hall, 2008
- € 51,00
- Il prezzo è variabile in funzione del cambio della valuta d’origine
A completely up-to-date analysis of The Third Reich, its social, economic, cultural and political ramifications.
- A highly respected, leading expert discusses The Third Reich and integrates the key themes of contemporary historiography.
- This is the most popular, non compulsory course at undergraduate level.
- Includes new research.
- Places The Third Reich in context, rather than viewing it as a sudden aberration.
- There are few good, short books on the subject, those that exist are outdated. This book fills the gap.