Quick & Easy Medical Terminology
Un libro in lingua di Leonard Peggy C. edito da Elsevier Science Health Science div, 2010
- € 33,70
- Il prezzo è variabile in funzione del cambio della valuta d’origine
Learn medical terminology the "quick and easy" way! Corresponding to Quick & Easy Medical Terminology, 6th Edition, by Peggy C. Leonard, BA, MT, MEd, this online course supplements the textbook with interactive exercises, dynamic animations, and narrated slide shows. Information is presented in small segments, making it easier to learn the building blocks of medical terminology. Together with the text, Medical Terminology Online helps you master the basics needed to communicate effectively in the health care environment.
- Unique! Over 700 drawings and graphics visually reinforce learning with many more illustrations than are included in the textbook.
- Threaded case studies highlight patients with particular medical conditions, revisiting those patients throughout a module in a real-world application of medical terminology.
- Interactive exercises are "chunked" throughout each module, helping you recall and recognize medical terms through word building, labeling, spelling, image association, pronunciation, matching, true/false, fill-in-the-blank, and case studies.
- Medical records activities help you become familiar with entries and terminology in the medical record.
- End-of-module case studies help you apply medical terminology in real-world situations.
- Icons alert you to unique elements such as Fast Fact and Learning Links.
- Glossary of over 5,000 terms offers quick access to definitions along with pronunciations in English and Spanish.
- Bolded and linked terms connect quickly and easily to definitions and audio pronunciations of terms.
- Self-mastery quizzes allow you to assess your knowledge at the end of each section to determine your strengths and weaknesses.
- Self-mastery exams in each module are automatically scored and reported to the instructor.
- Hypertext links connect you to related online resources for further study.
- A new design reflects the appearance of the book's latest edition, and includes easier site navigation.
- Updated content reflects the new information in the textbook.
- Outcome-based learning includes objectives for each module, with an assessment after each block of content to determine whether you have achieved the desired outcome/objective.
- Catch That? activities provide review questions plus tutoring through a link to remediation content for incorrect answers.
- More animations help communicate difficult concepts, with many followed by review activities.
- Titolo del Libro in lingua: Quick & Easy Medical Terminology
- Lingua: English
- Autore : Leonard Peggy C.
- Editore: Elsevier Science Health Science div
- Collana: Elsevier Science Health Science div (Paperback)
- Data di Pubblicazione: 15 Gennaio '10
- Genere: Medical Dictionaries and terminology
- Pagine: 4
- Peso gr: 36
- Dimensioni mm: 247 x 196 x 6
- ISBN-10: 1437708374
- ISBN-13: 9781437708370