Jagged Rocks of Wisdom-Negotiation
Un libro in lingua di Morten Lund edito da Partners Pub Group, 2011
- € 13,10
- Il prezzo è variabile in funzione del cambio della valuta d’origine
This is the third in a planned series of four Jagged Rocks of Wisdom guidebooks for new attorneys.
The first book, Jagged Rocks of Wisdom: Professional Advice for the New Attorney, focused on issues of professional deportment and training.
The second book, Jagged Rocks of Wisdom—The Memo: Mastering the Legal Memorandum, focused on preparing the new law associate in the crucial skills of legal research and writing.
This book breaks the process of a central lawyer skill—negotiation—into 21 Rules. Lund offers a structured framework for negotiation, and explains in concrete steps how to achieve a desired result. Lund explains and applies these Rules with dozens of real-life anecdotes and “Pro Tips” for immediate use.
This book will appeal to business and community leaders as well. It focuses on one of the most important tasks for any attorney or leader: negotiation. Given its broader market appeal, it is priced below comparable negotiation titles.
- Titolo del Libro in lingua: Jagged Rocks of Wisdom-Negotiation
- Sottotitolo: Mastering the Art of the Deal
- Lingua: English
- Autore : Morten Lund
- Editore: Partners Pub Group
- Collana: Partners Pub Group (Paperback)
- Data di Pubblicazione: 01 Settembre '11
- Genere: Business and economics Negotiating
- Argomenti : Practice of law United States Negotiation in business United States
- Pagine: 158
- ISBN-10: 1888960094
- ISBN-13: 9781888960099