The Man's Book of the Bbq
Un libro in lingua di Brendan Mcginley edito da Spruce Books, 2011
- € 7,80
- Il prezzo è variabile in funzione del cambio della valuta d’origine
- Titolo del Libro in lingua: The Man's Book of the Bbq
- Lingua: English
- Autore : Brendan Mcginley
- Editore: Spruce Books
- Collana: Spruce Books (Hardcover)
- Data di Pubblicazione: 01 Settembre '11
- Genere: Cooking Methods Barbecue and grilling
- Pagine: 128
- ISBN-10: 1846013917
- ISBN-13: 9781846013911
Cooking's for girls...but BBQ is different. It's cooking the way God intended...just man, nature, red meat, a beer in one hand and oversized tongs in the other.
There's nothing more gorgeous than a new grill or barbeque with its elaborate stacking system, shiny hood and dual gas inlets for more power. Let's face it, a grill the size of a buffalo is the ultimate in garden status symbols for those who can't afford a riding mower.
So here at last is a celebration of the man and BBQ. A salute to those heroes of the flame grill. Those intrepid backyard chefs who, armed only with a beer and a wacky apron, are prepared to sear off their eyebrows, so their loved ones can feast on processed meat.