Using What You Got
Un libro in lingua di Miller Karen E. Quinones edito da Simon & Schuster, 2004
- € 13,80
- Il prezzo è variabile in funzione del cambio della valuta d’origine
- Titolo del Libro in lingua: Using What You Got
- Lingua: English
- Autore : Miller Karen E. Quinones
- Editore: Simon & Schuster
- Collana: Simon & Schuster (Paperback)
- Data di Pubblicazione: 01 Luglio '04
- Genere: Fiction Romance Contemporary
- Pagine: 240
- Peso gr: 226
- Dimensioni mm: 196 x 133 x 12
- ISBN-10: 0743246152
- ISBN-13: 9780743246156
Eighteen-year-old Tiara Bynum is pretty as a princess and just as spoiled. Her castle is the Harlem housing project where she lives with her younger sister, Jo-Jo, and her doting father, Reggie. Every time Tiara snaps her perfectly manicured fingers, the men come running -- because she's "got it like that."
Not just any man will do. Tiara's special someone must be rich, handsome, and willing to spoil her as much as her father does -- if not more. When two prospects arrive on the scene, Tiara prepares to be smitten. But when the suitor she adores doesn't like her attitude, she can't seem to find the word "rejection" in her vocabulary. Determined to strike it rich with a pot of fool's gold, Tiara must choose between the currencies of cents or sense.
Using What You Got is a dynamic tale that sparkles with the blush of first love and the hard-won lessons that endure.