Un libro in lingua di Moore Keith M. Jason Dahl Christopher Pultz edito da John Wiley & Sons Inc
- € 96,10
- Il prezzo è variabile in funzione del cambio della valuta d’origine
A systematic approach to risk arbitrage techniques that work in today's market
Both the growth in hedge funds and the changing nature of the merger and acquisition business have affected the process of risk arbitrage and the techniques used to participate in the business.
Risk Arbitrage, Second Edition goes to great lengths to reflect these changes with case studies on new mergers, information on new legal changes that affect merger interactions, and details about the rise of computers and trading systems, which have had a major effect on an individual's ability to compete with professionals in managing risk arbitrage portfolios.
- Completely updated to include new trends and strategies in this field
- Examines how you can apply risk arbitrage in real-world situations
- Follows in the footsteps of the first edition, which is considered to be the definitive text on risk arbitrage
- Discusses how you can effectively compute spreads and determine risk
Insightful and engaging Risk Arbitrage, Second Edition is the book you need to succeed in today's turbulent financial markets.
- Titolo del Libro in lingua: Risk Arbitrage
- Sottotitolo: An Investor's Guide
- Lingua: English
- Autori : Moore Keith M. Jason Dahl Christopher Pultz
- Editore: John Wiley & Sons Inc
- Collana: John Wiley & Sons Inc (Hardcover)
- Data di Pubblicazione: di prossima pubblicazione
- Genere: Business and economics Investments and securities General
- Pagine: 304
- ISBN-10: 047037974X
- ISBN-13: 9780470379745