Meant to Be
Un libro in lingua di Lauren Morrill edito da Random House Childrens Books, 2012
- € 19,10
- Il prezzo è variabile in funzione del cambio della valuta d’origine
Meant to be or not meant to be . . . that is the question.
It's one thing to fall head over heels into a puddle of hazelnut coffee, and quite another to fall for the—gasp—wrong guy. Straight-A junior Julia may be accident prone, but she's queen of following rules and being prepared. That's why she keeps a pencil sharpener in her purse and a pocket Shakespeare in her, well, pocket. And that's also why she's chosen Mark Bixford, her childhood crush, as her MTB ("meant to be").
But this spring break, Julia's rules are about to get defenestrated (SAT word: to be thrown from a window) when she's partnered with her personal nemesis, class-clown Jason, on a school trip to London. After one wild party, Julia starts receiving romantic texts . . . from an unknown number! Jason promises to help discover the identity of her mysterious new suitor if she agrees to break a few rules along the way. And thus begins a wild goose chase through London, leading Julia closer and closer to the biggest surprise of all: true love.
Because sometimes the things you least expect are the most meant to be.
- Titolo del Libro in lingua: Meant to Be
- Lingua: English
- Autore : Lauren Morrill
- Editore: Random House Childrens Books
- Collana: Random House Childrens Books (Library)
- Data di Pubblicazione: 13 Novembre '12
- Genere: Juvenile fiction Love and romance
- Argomenti : Interpersonal relations Fiction Dating (Social customs) Fiction Travel Fiction
- Pagine: 292
- ISBN-13: 9780375990236