Market Research Best Practice
Un libro in lingua di Mouncey Peter (EDT) Wimmer Frank (EDT) edito da John Wiley & Sons Inc, 2007
- € 80,50
- Il prezzo è variabile in funzione del cambio della valuta d’origine
Market Research Best Practice is a compilation of the best discussion papers, case studies and methodologies from the ESOMAR publishing and event programme over the last decade and more. Market research is adapting to an increasingly competitive, demanding and globalised business world and, as the world's leading market research organisation, ESOMAR is providing the platform to showcase latest advances and best practice.
In the pursuit to define and illustrate 'new' market research, this book provides a unique source of ideas and practical examples of what research has to offer business and how research can influence the way results are tracked, insights are generated and ultimately decisions are made. Market Research Best Practice draws on recent successes to explore how research is evolving to meet market needs and how good research practice fits into modern business.
More than 50 authors have contributed their work to this collection - all papers were first presented at ESOMAR events and many contributions have been past ESOMAR award winners. To find out more about the ESOMAR Membership, the worldwide code of practice and the range of events and publications, visit www.esomar.org.
- Titolo del Libro in lingua: Market Research Best Practice
- Sottotitolo: 30 Visions for the Future, a Compilation of Discussion Papers, Case Studies and Methodologies from Esomar
- Lingua: English
- Autori : Mouncey Peter (EDT) Wimmer Frank (EDT)
- Editore: John Wiley & Sons Inc
- Collana: John Wiley & Sons Inc (Hardcover)
- Data di Pubblicazione: 20 Gennaio '07
- Genere: Business and economics Marketing Research
- Argomento : Marketing research
- Pagine: 678
- Peso gr: 1141
- Dimensioni mm: 234 x 158 x 44
- ISBN-10: 0470065273
- ISBN-13: 9780470065273