Oxorn-Foote Human Labor & Birth
Un libro in lingua di Posner Glenn D. Dy Jessica M.D. Black Amanda M.D. Jones Griffith D. edito da McGraw-Hill Professional Pub, 2013
- € 102,10
- Il prezzo è variabile in funzione del cambio della valuta d’origine
The classic text on childbirth -- completely updated and in full color
Oxorn Foote Human Labor and Birth, 6e provides vital information on labor and birth in a concise, easy-to-read presentation. This classic covers nearly every conceivable obstetrical topic, offering a direct step-by-step approach to management, procedure, and technique.
The book opens with a review of anatomy and proper examination of the patient. Following this, variations of fetal presentation are detailed along with proper management and birthing technique. The book continues to offer explicit management instruction for a variety of complications and delivery scenarios including hemorrhage, fetal concerns, preterm and prolonged labor, dystocia, and more. It ends with a chapter on preliminary neonatal care.
- NEW full-color design with hundreds of original illustrations
- Offers best practices for labor and birth in a concise, easy-to-read style
- Nearly every two-page spread features original full-color illustrated that demonstrate a procedure
- Titolo del Libro in lingua: Oxorn-Foote Human Labor & Birth
- Lingua: English
- Autori : Posner Glenn D. Dy Jessica M.D. Black Amanda M.D. Jones Griffith D.
- Editore: McGraw-Hill Professional Pub
- Collana: Medicina
- Edizione: 6°
- Data di Pubblicazione: 27 Febbraio '13
- Genere: Medical Gynecology and obstetrics
- Argomenti : Labor, Obstetric Delivery, Obstetric Parturition
- ISBN-10: 0071740287
- ISBN-13: 9780071740289