- Libri in lingua
iPad and iPhone Tips and Tricks
Un libro in lingua di Rich Jason R. edito da Pearson P T R, 2011
- € 19,80
- Il prezzo è variabile in funzione del cambio della valuta d’origine
For iOS 5 on iPad 2 and iPhone 4/4s
Discover hundreds of tips and tricks you can use with your iPad or iPhone to maximize its functionality as you use your iOS 5 mobile device as a powerful communication, organization, and productivity tool, as well as a feature-packed entertainment device.
In addition to learning all about the apps that come preinstalled on your iPhone or iPad, you learn about some of the best third-party apps currently available and discover useful strategies for how to best utilize them.
Using an easy-to-understand, nontechnical approach, this book is ideal for absolute beginners, as well as more experienced iPad or iPhone users who want to discover how to use the iOS 5 operating system with iCloud and the latest versions of popular apps.
Here's just a sampling of what the tips, tricks, and strategies offered in this book will help you accomplish:
• Update your iPad or iPhone with the iOS 5 operating system.
• Discover how to use the preinstalled apps on your iOS 5 device, including Notification Center and Reminders.
• Take advantage of built-in apps such as Contacts, Calendars, Safari, Mail, and Music.
• Learn how to best use Siri on the iPhone 4S.
• Find, download, and install the most powerful and versatile apps and content for your iPad or iPhone.
• Synchronize files, documents, data, and content with iCloud, your computer, or other iOS 5 devices.
• Create and maintain a reliable backup of your iOS 5 device.
• Use your iPad or iPhone as an eBook reader, portable gaming machine, and feature-packed music and video player.
- Titolo del Libro in lingua: iPad and iPhone Tips and Tricks
- Sottotitolo: For Ios5 on Ipad 2 and Iphone 4/4s
- Lingua: English
- Autore : Rich Jason R.
- Editore: Pearson P T R
- Collana: Pearson P T R (Paperback)
- Data di Pubblicazione: 31 Dicembre '11
- Genere: Computers Hardware Handheld devices
- Pagine: 381
- ISBN-10: 0789749122
- ISBN-13: 9780789749123