The Complete Book of Dirty Little Secrets
Un libro in lingua di Rich Jason R. edito da McGraw-Hill, 2009
- € 17,80
- Il prezzo è variabile in funzione del cambio della valuta d’origine
>Take Control of Your Financial Future!
Bestselling author Jason R. Rich joins forces with top credit experts to bring you this insider's guide to credit. Revealing jaw-dropping secrets, strategies and tools, Rich and his team of industry insiders show you how to get out from under any credit crunch, and get back in control of your financial future-in less than 12 months!
Discover how to increase your credit score, remove incorrect and negative information from your credit reports, rebuild destroyed credit, and ultimately, save hundreds, possibly thousands, of dollars every month!
- Boost your credit scores and overall rating
- Work with collection agencies, creditors, and lenders to pay off debts and overcome past mistakes
- Get the best rates on credit cards, auto loans, and mortgages and start saving
- Avoid the most common financial and credit-related mistakes made by millions
- Learn how to identify and avoid “credit repair” and “credit score boosting” scams
- And more
Includes worksheets, exclusive interviews with credit experts and supplemental resources!
- Titolo del Libro in lingua: The Complete Book of Dirty Little Secrets
- Sottotitolo: Money-Saving Strategies the Credit Bureaus Won't Tell You
- Lingua: English
- Autore : Rich Jason R.
- Editore: McGraw-Hill
- Collana: McGraw-Hill (Paperback)
- Data di Pubblicazione: 25 Marzo '09
- Genere: Business and economics Personal finance Money management
- Argomenti : Credit bureaus United States Consumer credit United States
- Pagine: 240
- Peso gr: 385
- Dimensioni mm: 228 x 177 x 12
- ISBN-10: 1599183439
- ISBN-13: 9781599183435