Un libro in lingua di Rodney Sampson Strube Cortney (EDT) Jennings Robert R. Dr. (FRW) edito da Perseus Distribution Services, 2012
- € 18,90
- Il prezzo è variabile in funzione del cambio della valuta d’origine
- Titolo del Libro in lingua: Kingonomics
- Sottotitolo: Twelve Innovative Currencies for Transforming Your Business and Life Inspired by Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Lingua: English
- Autori : Rodney Sampson Strube Cortney (EDT) Jennings Robert R. Dr. (FRW)
- Editore: Perseus Distribution Services
- Collana: Perseus Distribution Services (Hardcover)
- Data di Pubblicazione: 25 Dicembre '12
- Genere: Business and economics Motivational
- Pagine: 250
- ISBN-13: 9781936661084
While most know of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.'s sweeping dream of equality and freedom for all, what many do not realize is just how keenly focused he was on economic issues, particularly in his later years. Without economic opportunity, Dr. King often noted man ?has neither life nor liberty nor the possibility for the pursuit of happiness. He merely exists.” It was, in fact, while planning the Poor People's March, a dramatic stand on economic issues, that his voice was forever silenced. In his final book, Dr. King posed the question, where do we go from here? The answer lies in Kingonomics, a 21st-century interpretation of his economic vision translated through the eyes of Dr. Rodney Sampson, a globally established economic innovator, business developer, and highly successful serial entrepreneur.
With 12 currencies (including service, innovation, and reciprocity), Sampson takes pertinent ideas from the life and works of Dr. King and, by combining them with real-life experiences, produces a guide through which one can realize their full potential and personal power. Success does not discriminate, and the road map to it is contained in the pages of this revolutionary new work.