How to Make a Living Trading Foreign Exchange
Un libro in lingua di Smith Courtney D. edito da John Wiley & Sons Inc, 2010
- € 54,40
- Il prezzo è variabile in funzione del cambio della valuta d’origine
- Titolo del Libro in lingua: How to Make a Living Trading Foreign Exchange
- Sottotitolo: A Guaranteed Income for Life
- Lingua: English
- Autore : Smith Courtney D.
- Editore: John Wiley & Sons Inc
- Collana: John Wiley & Sons Inc (Hardcover)
- Data di Pubblicazione: 02 Febbraio '10
- Genere: Business and economics Foreign exchange
- Argomenti : Foreign exchange market Foreign exchange futures Investment analysis
- Pagine: 187
- Peso gr: 380
- Dimensioni mm: 241 x 152 x 19
- ISBN-10: 0470442298
- ISBN-13: 9780470442296
Solid Forex strategies for capturing profits in today's volatile markets
How to Make a Living Trading Foreign Exchange puts the world of Forex at your fingertips. Author Courtney Smith begins with an introduction to the Forex market-what it is and how it works. He then delves into six moneymaking techniques for trading Forex, including his unique Rejection Rule that doubles the profit of basic channel breakout systems. In addition to two specific methods for exiting positions at critical levels, Smith also discusses powerful risk management techniques and successful trading psychology strategies that will keep you one step ahead of the game.
Make more from today's Forex market with How to Make a Living Trading Foreign Exchange.