How to Make a Living Trading Foreign Exchange
Un libro in lingua di Smith Courtney D. edito da John Wiley & Sons Inc, 2010
- € 66,20
- Il prezzo è variabile in funzione del cambio della valuta d’origine
Solid Forex strategies for capturing profits in today's volatile markets
How to Make a Living Trading Foreign Exchange puts the world of Forex at your fingertips. Author Courtney Smith begins with an introduction to the Forex market-what it is and how it works. He then delves into six moneymaking techniques for trading Forex, including his unique Rejection Rule that doubles the profit of basic channel breakout systems. In addition to two specific methods for exiting positions at critical levels, Smith also discusses powerful risk management techniques and successful trading psychology strategies that will keep you one step ahead of the game.
- Reveals the secrets of the Forex market and how to create a lifetime of income trading it
- Offers advice on maximizing profits during the volatile swings that have increasingly become the norm
- Other titles by Smith: Option Strategies, Third Edition, Seasonal Charts For Futures Traders, Commodity Spreads, and Profits Through Seasonal Trading
Make more from today's Forex market with How to Make a Living Trading Foreign Exchange.
- Titolo del Libro in lingua: How to Make a Living Trading Foreign Exchange
- Sottotitolo: A Guaranteed Income for Life
- Lingua: English
- Autore : Smith Courtney D.
- Editore: John Wiley & Sons Inc
- Collana: John Wiley & Sons Inc (Hardcover)
- Data di Pubblicazione: 02 Febbraio '10
- Genere: Business and economics Foreign exchange
- Argomenti : Foreign exchange market Foreign exchange futures Investment analysis
- Pagine: 187
- Peso gr: 380
- Dimensioni mm: 241 x 152 x 19
- ISBN-10: 0470442298
- ISBN-13: 9780470442296