21st Century Journalism Handbook
Un libro in lingua di Holmes Tim edito da Penguin Longman Publishing, 2012
- € 42,80
- Il prezzo è variabile in funzione del cambio della valuta d’origine
Set against the background of the fundamental issues facing the industry today, The 21st Century Journalism Handbook is a comprehensive guide to the core principles and practices essential to the modern journalist. Convergence, online, the growth of magazine formats, challenges presented by technology and new demands in news and feature writing are all covered from conceptual and practical perspectives. A thorough grounding in the key debates and techniques is provided; while clear, no-nonsense practical advice helps you develop your journalism skills and make a success of your studies and career.
- A combination of professional insight, academic study and practical exercises allows you to develop at your own pace
- Thinking it through activities at the end of each chapter allow you to think over the topics discussed and to think about how you could apply these skills
- Case studies and Closer Look boxes explore real-life examples in more depth
- Key points to remember and chapter summaries highlight the essential things you need to know
- Comprehensive but digestible coverage of the key elements of ethics, regulation and law ensures you are fully equipped with the essential frameworks for informed practice
With an emphasis on developing the ‘whole journalist’, a creative and visual reporter who can think across different platforms, this text is ideal for all for journalism students training in newspapers, magazines and online reporting.