The Phenomena of Awareness
Un libro in lingua di Tougas Cecile T. edito da Taylor & Francis, 2012
- € 35,30
- Il prezzo è variabile in funzione del cambio della valuta d’origine
- Titolo del Libro in lingua: The Phenomena of Awareness
- Lingua: English
- Autore : Tougas Cecile T.
- Editore: Taylor & Francis
- Collana: Taylor & Francis (Paperback)
- Data di Pubblicazione: 28 Agosto '12
- Genere: Psychology Mental health
- Argomenti : Awareness Consciousness
- ISBN-10: 0415685915
- ISBN-13: 9780415685917
What is awareness? How is dreaming different from ordinary awareness? What does mathematics have to do with awareness? Are different kinds of awareness related?
The Phenomena of Awareness is divided into four parts:
• Seeking and Noticing Awareness
Drawing on the work of E. Husserl, G. Cantor and C.G. Jung, this book is an original synthesis of phenomenology, mathematics and psychology that explores awareness and the concept of ‘transfinite number’. This book will be of interest to analytical psychologists, philosophers, mathematicians, feminist scholars, humanities teachers and students.
Cecile T. Tougas teaches Latin at the North Carolina School of Science and Mathematics, Durham. She taught philosophy at the University of Southern Maine and the University of Massachusetts Lowell.