Competency-based Social Work Practice
Un libro in lingua di Vecchiolla Francine J. Roy Ann W. Mullin Walter J. edito da Pearson College Div, 2013
- € 112,30
- Il prezzo è variabile in funzione del cambio della valuta d’origine
A supplemental competency-based practice text for BSW and MSW programs.
Competency-Based Social Work Practice: An Integrated Approach to Decision Making captures how social workers actually practice with clients in their daily work, make case decisions using integrative competencies and EPAS, and reflects how social workers approach decision making.
A better teaching and learning experience
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience--for you and your students. Here's how:
- Personalize Learning –MySearchLab delivers proven results in helping students succeed, provides engaging experiences that personalize learning, and comes from a trusted partner with educational expertise and a deep commitment to helping students and instructors achieve their goals.
- Improve Critical Thinking – Students arechallenged to examine their own values, increase their self-awareness, and put into practice the concepts discussed.
- Engage Students – Uses cases based on real life experience from former MSW students.
- Explore Current Issues – Uses contemporary case illustrations from a broad range of practice settings and client populations.
- Apply CSWE Core Competencies - The textis centered around the 2008 CSWE EPAS, by demonstrating the integration of competencies through the decision making process in social work practice.
- Support Instructors – An Instructor’s Manual and Test Bank, MySearchLab, and PowerPoint presentations are included in the outstanding supplements package.
- Titolo del Libro in lingua: Competency-based Social Work Practice
- Sottotitolo: An Integrated Approach to Decision Making
- Lingua: English
- Autori : Vecchiolla Francine J. Roy Ann W. Mullin Walter J.
- Editore: Pearson College Div
- Collana: Pearson College Div (Paperback)
- Data di Pubblicazione: 23 Dicembre '13
- Genere: Social science Social work
- Pagine: 168
- ISBN-10: 020577685X
- ISBN-13: 9780205776856