Acute Management of Hand Injuries
Un libro in lingua di Weiland Andrew J. M.D. Rohde Rachel S. M.D. edito da Slack Inc, 2008
- € 45,30
- Il prezzo è variabile in funzione del cambio della valuta d’origine
- Titolo del Libro in lingua: Acute Management of Hand Injuries
- Lingua: English
- Autori : Weiland Andrew J. M.D. Rohde Rachel S. M.D.
- Editore: Slack Inc
- Collana: Slack Inc (Paperback)
- Data di Pubblicazione: 15 Novembre '08
- Genere: Medical Orthopedics
- Argomenti : Hand Wounds and injuries Handbooks, manuals, etc Hand Injuries therapy Handbooks
- Pagine: 203
- Peso gr: 317
- Dimensioni mm: 215 x 133 x 12
- ISBN-10: 1556428537
- ISBN-13: 9781556428531
Do you encounter patients with hand and wrist problems? Are there times when you wish you had a hand surgeon next to you to help guide you in the right direction? The answers you are looking for can be found inside Acute Management of Hand Injuries by hand surgeons, Drs. Andrew J. Weiland and Rachel S. Rohde.
Acute Management of Hand Injuries is a concise and user-friendly book including the most common acute hand and wrist complaints including fractures, dislocations, tendon and nerve injuries, infections, bite injuries, and industrial trauma. This book acts as a “pocket consultant” for non-hand specialists who temporize acute hand issues before referring the patient to a specialist.
Acute Management of Hand Injuries is designed to provide the most current and up-to-date information on even the smallest hand afflictions.
Inside You’ll Also Find:
• Numerous photographs and radiographs
• Hand evaluation diagram template
• Suggested readings at the end of each chapter
• Quick reference appendices covering topics such as antibiotic recommendations and burn treatment
Acute Management of Hand Injuries also will serve as a perfect introductory guide for residents and students in orthopedic or plastic surgery programs who will be expected to master these basic principles.
Each Chapter Includes:
• Mechanism of Injury
• Acute Treatment
• Definitive Treatment
• Potential Problems
Acute Management of Hand Injuries is ideal for orthopedic surgeons, physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, residents, occupational therapists, physical therapists, and all who provide care in emergency room, urgent care, and primary practice settings.