Un libro in lingua di Wetzstein Michael E. edito da Taylor & Francis, 2013
- € 227,70
- Il prezzo è variabile in funzione del cambio della valuta d’origine
This book introduces the main concepts of microeconomics to upper division undergraduate students or first year graduate students who have undergone at least one elementary calculus course. The book fully integrates graphical and mathematical concepts and offers over 150 analytical examples demonstrating numerical solutions.
The book has a strong theoretical basis but shows how microeconomics can be brought to bear on the real world. New Features for this edition include:
- an incorporation of the theory of stock externalities associated with greenhouse gases
- development of the section on insurance with particular reference to the new US healthcare program
- greater integration of game theoretic concepts throughout the book.
The book’s style is accessible, but also rigorous. Mathematical examples are provided throughout the book, in particular for key concepts and the result is a balanced approach in terms of prose, graphics, and mathematics.
- Titolo del Libro in lingua: Microeconomic Theory
- Sottotitolo: Concepts and Connections
- Lingua: English
- Autore : Wetzstein Michael E.
- Editore: Taylor & Francis
- Collana: Taylor & Francis (Hardcover)
- Data di Pubblicazione: 29 Gennaio '13
- Genere: Business and economics Economics Microeconomics
- Argomenti : Microeconomics Economics, Mathematical
- Pagine: 1098
- ISBN-10: 0415603692
- ISBN-13: 9780415603690