The Quarters Theory
Un libro in lingua di Ilian Yotov edito da John Wiley & Sons Inc, 2010
- € 80,30
- Il prezzo è variabile in funzione del cambio della valuta d’origine
An inside look at an innovative Forex trading system
The Quarters Theory improves and simplifies the decision-making process in foreign exchange trading through the use of a revolutionary new methodology applied to the price behavior of currency exchange rates and trend developments in the Forex market. This book provides currency traders with a step-by-step guide to the unique premise of the Quarters Theory and offers many real-life market examples, variations, and innovative Forex trading strategies. Ilian Yotov, a long-time Forex strategist, delivers a reliable new compass to help you navigate the complexities of daily fluctuations in the prices of currencies. His unique insights lead to consistently better trading decisions and help maximize your trading results.
- The author's featured "Quarters Theory" method introduces a fresh new approach to foreign currency trading
- Offers innovative trading techniques that combine the methodology of the Quarters Theory with fundamental and technical analysis.
- Provides proprietary Forex strategies that investors and traders of all proficiency levels can use to reap significant returns
With The Quarters Theory as your guide, you will quickly gain that extra edge that will help you to make more profitable decisions in your Forex trading activities.
- Titolo del Libro in lingua: The Quarters Theory
- Sottotitolo: The Revolutionary New Foreign Currencies Trading Method
- Lingua: English
- Autore : Ilian Yotov
- Editore: John Wiley & Sons Inc
- Collana: John Wiley & Sons Inc (Hardcover)
- Data di Pubblicazione: 07 Gennaio '10
- Genere: Business and economics Finance General
- Argomenti : Foreign exchange Case studies Foreign exchange rates Case studies Foreign exchange futures Case studies
- Pagine: 208
- Peso gr: 398
- Dimensioni mm: 234 x 152 x 19
- ISBN-10: 0470458461
- ISBN-13: 9780470458464