Un libro in lingua di Wang Ko-Pen M.D. (EDT) Mehta Atul C. (EDT) Turner J. Francis Jr. M.D. (EDT) edito da John Wiley & Sons Inc, 2012
- € 165,10
- Il prezzo è variabile in funzione del cambio della valuta d’origine
With the development of new instruments and the refining of new techniques, flexible bronchoscopy has become one of the most frequently performed invasive procedures in pulmonary medicine.
This new edition of Flexible Bronchoscopy is an essential addition to the bronchoscopist's bookshelf. It highlights possible complications, contra-indications and precautions. In addition it addresses all current techniques and future technologies in interventional bronchoscopy.
For ease of use Flexible Bronchoscopy is divided into four major sections:
- Fundamentals of Bronchoscopy
- Diagnostic Bronchoscopy
- Therapeutic Bronchoscopy
- Special Considerations
Flexible Bronchoscopyis an ideal training manual for all respiratory and pulmonary physicians, as well as trainees and residents working in the field of respiratory medicine, who need to develop the skill of interventional bronchoscopy.
- Titolo del Libro in lingua: Flexible Bronchoscopy
- Lingua: English
- Autori : Wang Ko-Pen M.D. (EDT) Mehta Atul C. (EDT) Turner J. Francis Jr. M.D. (EDT)
- Editore: John Wiley & Sons Inc
- Collana: John Wiley & Sons Inc (Hardcover)
- Data di Pubblicazione: 28 Febbraio '12
- Genere: Medical Pulmonary and thoracic medicine
- Pagine: 337
- ISBN-10: 1405175877
- ISBN-13: 9781405175876